NFTs: What? Like it’s Hard?”
Open to Public
7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
6 pm Doors Open. Hosted by @pazlifestyle
6:30-7:30pm: Panel: “NFTs: What? Like it’s Hard?
- Sylvia Heisel, a digital fashion designer, and Creative Director. Sylvia has been named one of the "Top 100 Women in Fashion Tech", ç "Top 100 Women in Wearable and Consumer Tech" and "12 Amazing People You Need To Know In New York Fashion Tech".
- Astrid Pilla, Co-Founder of Meta Fashion House and NFTCreatorTours. She is a Chief Metaverse Officer for Meta Fashion House, a brand founded in 2021 to help fashion and beauty brands enter the meteverse through the power of the blockchain and new technology in AR, VR , and 3D art. She is the founder and director of The Arthur Pilla Research Foundation, a non-profit supporting young PHDs conducting research in electrotherapeutics.
- Mike White, Co- Founder of Universe, a membership NTF platform. @universeplatform
- Daniel Kramer, Founder of The Visceral Glitch and digital media/content studio from the ground up to deliver services in video production and post-production, motion design, graphic design, content creation, and video editing. @thevisceralglitch
- Michael Pastko, Founder & CEO of Satoshi's Closet. Satoshi's Closet enables web3 mobile commerce with our multi-chain NFT mobile wallet for iPhone and Android, and interactive NFT point-of-sale kiosk for physical venues and live events. @satoshiscloset
7:30-8:30pm: Official Reveal, 3DMetaDress
- A project honoring 300 women in web3 and STEM 3dmetadress.com/
- DMetaDress is a collaboration project between Sylvia Heisel of HEISEL and Astrid Pilla, Chief Metaverse Officer of Meta Fashion House. Born from the desire to uplift all the amazing women working and making careers in Web3 / STEM and from a mutual love of fashion with a sincere desire to help our planet by educating the next wave of fashion designers, makers, entrepreneurs, and programmers. 3DMetaDress honors those women who are innovating, learning, and educating their communities on the power of sustainable digital fashion, and tech innovations in Web3.
- By designing a 3D printed couture gown constructed from 300 hand-drawn and 3D printed names of Women in Web 3 and in STEM, we come closer to our goal of seeing 3DMetaDress on the red carpet in the near future. LFG!
- Made from recycled material, the 3DMetaDress is the ultimate in 3DPrinted Sustainable Couture.
•8:30-9pm: Learn to set up a wallet or claim your NFT token.